Mexico will support India's demand of NSG Membership

Modi at US Capitol / GST Amendment Bill Passed at Rajyasabha

Heroic Act of Imran Yousuf


Remark of Yousuf:-
A former US Marine sergeant of Indian origin, Imran Yousuf wrote, "There are a lot of people naming me a hero and as a former Marine and Afghan veteran I honestly believe I reacted by instinct.... While it might seem that my actions are heroic I decided that the others around me needed to be saved as well and so I just reacted." "There was only one choice...Either we all stay there and we all die, or I could take the chance, and I jumped over to open that latch and we got everyone that we can out of there." “When the day comes, you are going to see what you are made of, I think I reacted the best I could,” he said."I wish I could have saved more to be honest. There are a lot of people that are dead"

The Event:-
Hearing the gunshot, he reminded the reminiscent of his memory of fight in Afghanistan. “Three of four shots go off, and you could tell it was a high caliber, there’s no way that would have been a pistol or something else,” he said.He added, "I'm screaming 'Open the door! Open the door!' And no one is moving because they are scared,” No person responded. All the people were panic-stricken. They were going to the back of the hall. Yousuf jumped instant at own risk and opened a back door. Many people (according to Yousuf 60 to 70 people) succeeded to escape. “As soon as people found out that door was open, they kept just pouring out,” he said.


Life of Yousuf:-
He spent his boyhood in Niskayuna. Then he joined Marine Corps. He fought in both Afghanistan and Iraq.The Marine Corps Times newspaper says Yusuf had left the Marine Corps just last month. He was awarded the Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal during his service. Presently, Imran Yousuf is a 24-year-old bouncer at Pulse. His ancestors had come from India to Gayana.

Sources:-
  1. IndiaToday
  2. Times of Israel

No comments:

Post a Comment