Mexico will support India's demand of NSG Membership

Modi at US Capitol / GST Amendment Bill Passed at Rajyasabha

Home


"Nothing strengthens authority so much as silence." - Leonardo da Vinci

Hey! Welcome to my blog. I love India. India is a country of 'unity in diversities'. Politics I love though some people hate it for no reason. We must know of politics to make India grow and prosper faster. We must think of politics to cleanse it. We must be aware of politics to differentiate between vice and virtues. To know India is something like drinking all waters of an ocean at once. Besides, I am a philanthropist. I have a strong belief that one day the world will be governed wholly by democracy. I like all other strong democratic countries. I like to read about their systems.  Here is an attempt to sketch out world's social and political pictures, especially India's.

How to Guide:-


You can easily find menus like 'Leaders', 'Parties', 'Results', 'Process', 'List Of' , 'World'. To know about anything you should enter into the expected page by clicking on it and again click on the proper link after finding. If you do not find the term you are looking for, you can search it on the search widget, 'supremeupbeat, just below the page title, 'India Social, Political, and Educational'.

No comments:

Post a Comment